Students can speed up their manuscript review time by simplifying the format of their manuscript. The following practices can provide an acceptable format manuscript that will satisfy Graduate School requirements. This minimal manuscript style can be helpful if you need a very fast writing and approval turnaround.
- No major formatting or grammar errors
- All figures and tables at the ends of the chapters.
- No list of figures or list of tables if there are greater than 25 entries on the lists.
- Only main headings and first level subheads included in the table of contents.
- If your manuscript includes reprints and the publisher does not specifically disallow the use of images, your reprint chapters must consist of images of the published PDF pages. Click this link for an example of how to do this.
- All copyright and reprint agreements have been properly completed and have the necessary signatures.
- All supervisory committee and department chair electronic signatures have been received.
Send expedite requests to email@example.com